[Samba] help with security

Michael Heydon michaelh at jaswin.com.au
Tue Nov 13 03:40:48 GMT 2007

The standard templates that come with poledit are somewhat limited, but
anything that you can configure via the registry can be set by a policy.
There are several useful templates floating around the web, and you can
always make your own.

The other option of course is that if Nitrobit meets your requirements
and would save you lots of time, you could buy it.

-- Michael