[Samba] Joining a win2k3 ads fails

herman herman at aeronetworks.ca
Fri Nov 9 20:50:13 GMT 2007

I have seen things behave differently between identical boxes and
eventually the problem was solved on the server side, by rolling ADS
back to a previous version.  So, you got to make things as simple as
possible in order to rule out as many weird interactions as possible.
Bear in mind that Windows is not a finite state machine - actually, I
think Heisenberg used to work for Microsoft...

Cheers,

H.