[Samba] Disable USB storage

Ruben Torres rtorres at intdatacollection.com
Mon Nov 5 20:16:21 GMT 2007

Both work perfectly.. just one advice ... keep a copy of Usbstor.pnf and
Usbstor.inf in different location because if you want to re-enable
access to the USB .. well it gets a little tricky... I remember having
to replace the files with files from another machine, because, just
returning the values in the registry to the old values or default ones
wouldn't work.

Have a great  day.

Ruben Torres.