[Samba] samba.org DNS trouble

Pat Riehecky prieheck at iwu.edu
Tue May 29 15:22:35 GMT 2007

He may have encountered what I just did... when clicking on the link to
lists.samba.org I got a "Hmmm.... this host isn't necessarily who they
say they are" error.

Haven't really looked into it on my end, but then I don't put valuable
info into mailman per the bold instructions on the subscribe page.

Pat