[Samba] Binary_Packages/Debian

simo idra at samba.org
Tue May 29 15:22:02 GMT 2007

Dear users,

I have uploaded the new 3.0.25a packages compiled for sarge.
At the same time I have removed older 2.2.x and 3.0.x packages for
Woody.

Support for back porting packages to Woody was already discontinued, but
older packages were still provided. As these packages were not updated
after the recent security issues, I decided to remove them to avoid
pushing people to use outdated and insecure packages with the believe
they are ok because they are hosted on samba.org

I am looking to see if I have time to start publishing packages for
Etch, I am undecided yet, and I may discontinue this service. If someone
is highly motivated and wants to give a hand, please contact me
privately.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce