FW: [Samba] RPC Error with PC Netlink

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Mon May 21 23:35:37 GMT 2007

Thanks for the advice.  I had played with NT4 a little bit to see if I could
use it for setting up a resource domain for windows 2003 machines-  since it
looks like you can join Windows 2003 machines to an NT4 domain (so why PCNL
can't I don't know), and then establish trusts between NT4 and PCNL.  I
didn't really want to have NT4 machines in my enviroment any longer than
necessary so I abandoned this approach.  But it sounds like a good tool for
PCNL-to-Samba.  Maybe I could do I vampire dump straight from PCNL?

I may be better off to get the PCNL-to-SAMBA migration out of the way before
trying to bring the Windows 2003 machines into general service than vice
versa.