[Samba] Samba 3.0.25 Password Expiration, Disk Mapping and Winbindd Warning

Sun May 20 09:58:37 GMT 2007

On Sun, May 20, 2007 at 01:14:06AM +0200, Jancio Wodnik wrote:
> Yes, i have the same problems. I sugest revert back to 3.0.24 and have
> good sleep, waiting for 3.0.25a

Can anybody please provide full debug level 10 logs of this?
We have difficulties reproducing this, we just don't know
under what exact circumstances this happens.

We *want* to fix this, but right now we're kind of stuck.

Volker Lendecke
Samba Team