[Samba] samba3 FreeBSD pdc

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Thu May 17 05:26:46 GMT 2007

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply. I won't use an ldap settup for this, but tdbsam
my requirements aren't that large yet. I also won't use a bdc, this pdc will
work fine. I will have it set up as a time server and windows clients should
use it to get time. It will pull time from my networks ntp server.
Additionally i'd like to implement roaming profiles, network scripts and
policies, and like i said single sign on password changing. Any suggestions
or sites appreciated.
Thanks.
Dave.