RE: [SAMBA] Share's accès : how to?

BACQUEZ informatique at porte-freres.com
Wed May 16 07:00:16 GMT 2007

Ok for the hidding, but how do I have to configure the ufold in samba?
I'have try to give only the accès for the users with the line 'valid users'
but the other have right too.
I can't give this right : root:group_name 770.. because the user1 have
reading acces.
Or a can give userX:root 770 (with X the number of the user) and add line in
samba : 'read list' and 'write list'?

David BACQUEZ