[Samba] unix network printing

John Nietzsche john.nietzsche at gmail.com
Tue May 15 04:34:44 GMT 2007

Dear gentleman,

i am deploying and unix/windows network and samba has been doing a
great job since so far. But now, i am in need to set my network
printers to be able to receive jobs from any machine in the network.

Some time ago, i reached an internet site related to printer in unix
environment. It was very useful since there was detailed information
for hundreds of printer device capabilities and quality of support for
each one; as also manufacturers.

I remenber that based on such information i was able to perform a good purchase.

The problem is that now, to the best of my recollection i can't
recollect the site url!

I wonder is someone here aware the site i am talking about could share
the url with all the list.

Thanks a lot for your time and cooperation.

Very best regards.

Sincerely yours,

john.