[Samba] Revalidate User Authentication

Carlos Gomez Gomez Brizulela cgomez.cu at gmail.com
Sat May 12 21:57:05 GMT 2007

Hello Volker

Sorry my English :(

I have the following problem: I have a resource in which several groups have
writing permission and the rest is guest. If one of the users whom it has
permission of writing had been authenticated before in the servant as guest
to make use of another resource, when entering also the mentioned one does
it like guest, reason why often they call saying that their permissions have
been eliminated

I need to revalidar authentication in this resource

Regards