[Samba] sambaDomainName=HOST i.s.o. ...=DOMAIN

Frank Meisschaert Frank.Meisschaert at UGent.be
Fri May 11 08:04:27 GMT 2007

Thanks for the code reference. In the meantime I've set up a PDC with
success.

I'm still puzzeld by the fact that a standalone server has a different
domain than the workgroup (smbclient reports the workgroup as TDOM), but
I assume that it's one of the quirks in windows networking.

kr,
Frank