[Samba] Samba domain clients take too long to log in

rolandpish rolandpish at netscape.net
Thu May 10 15:23:49 GMT 2007

Thanks for your reply John.
In fact, I created an empty folder on the desktop just to check if roaming
profile
was properly saved on the samba server, and I haven't used internet on that
client computer. Nonetheless, I cleared internet cache, history and
temporary
internet files but the problem persists.
I forgot to mention that the logout process is normal and very fast, and I
checked
that the roaming profile is saved correctly on the server. The problem is
with
the login process.

Thanks a lot
Best regards