[Samba] Data missing in samba shares

Rahul rahulsahadev at gmail.com
Wed May 9 10:25:01 GMT 2007

Sorry for not mentioning the correct samba version number. We are  Samba is
3.0.20. The server is running on linux kernel 2.6.9 and the basic hw
configuration is Pentium Dual Core,512 mb ram and 1TB Storage. We are mainly
storing large documents of nearly 2-5 GB size. Ya some files are there in
directories too. All the data is missing from some shares. Data is missing
from server too.

--
regards,
     Rahul Sahadevan