[Samba] Winbind and the AD Group "Domain-Users" RID 513 !

Andreas Ladanyi andy.ladanyi at web.de
Mon May 7 07:26:33 GMT 2007

Hi all,

is it possible to configure winbind to not ask for the "Domain-Users" Group ?

All my users should not be member of this primary Group, because i created my own Unix Group in the AD. Is it possible to change the Group membership to this Unix Group to get winbind out of asking for "Domain-Users" Group ?

This is  a problem because we have an old existing NIS with given Unix Groups.

Andy