[Samba] Old problem with get_file_version , Windows 2003 x64 (Jerry, you know this one!)

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Fri May 4 11:58:04 GMT 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 13:28 -0500, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

> Alex Crow wrote:
> > Jerry, All,
> >
> > I am trying to get x64 drivers installed onto a Samba 3.0.24 server,
>
> Fixed in 3,.0.25.

Jerry,

I can upload the drivers now, but I cannot print to either a laserjet
5100 or 5200 printer from XP64/Server 2003 x64.  A test page fails with
the generic error "The test page failed to print". I have attached a log
when opening the properties page for the printer, trying to print a test
page, and closing the dialog.

Cheers

Alex