[Samba] Migration of Member server from NT4.0 to samba

Aravinda Guzzar aguzzar at gmail.com
Thu May 3 13:31:36 GMT 2007

Hi,

We have a Windows NT4.0 system acting as Member Server in Windows 2003
domain. We would like to replace Windows NT system with Samba as Member
Server.

Apart from the other things, we would also like to migrate the "local
accounts and groups" of the Windows NT system to Samba. We could not find
any information as to how we can achieve this.

Could you please let us know if there is any mechanism to migrate Windows NT
Member Server local accounts and groups to Samba MS?
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Aravind