RE [Samba] Samba 3.0.25rc3 Available for Download

stephane.purnelle at corman.be stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Thu May 3 11:11:48 GMT 2007

> Support for Additional ACL Modules
> ==================================

> Samba's POSIX ACL support has been moved inside of the VFS layer
> which means it is now possible to support multiple ACL implementations
> on the same server including NFSv4 and GPFS ACLs.

If I understand, I must be find a vfs named posix_acl (eq of
--acl-support)
But I don't find this vfs plugin.

Where is the problem (me or ....)

thanks

        Stéphane

Stéphane PURNELLE                         stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 087/342467

samba-bounces+stephane.purnelle=corman.be at lists.samba.org a écrit sur
25/04/2007 14:08:21 :