[Samba] Samba 3.x and PCNetLink domain trusts]]]

Damian Lock (SSCI) Damian.Lock at ssci.com
Wed May 2 21:40:34 GMT 2007

It looks as if 2-way trusts are working between Samba and PCNL and
between Samba/NT4.  The one exception seems to be logging in as
Samba/myname on the ENT4 PDC.

I had created a ENT4/myname account.  I had forgotten to add
SAMBA/myname to the local users group on the ENT4 PDC before trying to
the ENT4 PDC as SAMBA/myname.  If I log in as SAMBA/anothername it is
OK.  This isn't real show stopper since I think I can drop the NT4
machine and domain altogether.  (the goal is to eventually move
everything to Samba.)

Thanks for the assistance.