[Samba] error was re: disappearing printer drivers

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Fri Mar 30 15:35:34 GMT 2007

Hello,
    Adding to my previous msg, debug level 7 finally gave me some output. In
my smbd.log i am seeing the following whenever i try to upload printer
drivers:

getpeername failed. error was transport endpoint is not connected

I've looked in to other methods of doing this, imprints doesn't seem to be
supported, cupsaddsmb won't work with vendor supplied drivers, and to date i
haven't been brave enough to try out rpcclient, i'm not sure of the syntax
and have concerns about the case of these drivers. So, i need to get this
working. If anyone has seen this error i'd appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks.
Dave.