[Samba] Windows add\remove program problm

Gareth Cummings gareth.cummings at globoforce.com
Fri Mar 30 08:19:25 GMT 2007

Create a group on your linux box called domainadm or whatever you like,
make sure your username is part of this group then map this group to the
windows group Domain Admins using this command:

net groupmap add rid=512 ntgroup="Domain Admins" unixgroup=domainadm type=d

You should now be able to log in to a windows box with that username and
have full admin rights.