[Samba] probleme d'installation de samba sur AIX 5.3 et accés LDAP

francoise.sportiche at mpsa.com francoise.sportiche at mpsa.com
Wed Mar 21 11:54:29 GMT 2007

good morning,
We belong to PSA Peugeot Citroen Company and we need to install SAMBA on OS
AIX5.3 with LDAP access. We download the SAMBA binaries 3.0.21 but in this
version, we could not find the libraries for LDAP ACCESS. Could you tell us
, if we have to download another version or where we can find the library
for version 3.0.21.
Further more , do you know if we can find a french company providing
support on Samba.
Thank you for your help
Françoise Sportiche
Resp Accompagnement Méthodes et Techniques de Développement
DSIN/SISF/MOET
Tel : 01 40 66 51 67
francoise.sportiche at mpsa.com