[Samba] Logon script change failure

sato x garasi9 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 05:06:53 GMT 2007

Hi Wendel,

I've this in my smb.conf, and it works for any M$ windows in my domain

[global]
        logon path =
        logon home =
        logon script = logon.bat
#       logon path = \\%L\profiles\%U
#       logon home = \\%L\%U\.9xprofile
#       logon drive = H:

[netlogon]
        comment = NLService
        path = /var/lib/samba/netlogon/%U
        valid users = %U
        browseable = no
        writeable = no

In this configuration, each user will have their own logon.bat,  but of
course you can change it to suit your needs.

Regards,

sato