[Samba] Roaming Profiles Problem

Gary Dale garydale at torfree.net
Sun Mar 25 16:50:42 GMT 2007

I'm assuming that you've not shown us your full smb.conf. This does make
it tricky to figure out what you've got however.

In general, I believe that you need to give the world full access to the
profiles. Also, you haven't got a "profile acls = Yes" line in the part
of your smb.conf you've shared with us. Despite not defaulting to Yes,
this seems to be needed.