[Samba] pdc configuration

Paul Matthews paul.matthews at opensourcehowto.org
Sat Mar 24 22:08:05 GMT 2007

I have a how-to on my website [url]http://www.opensourcehowto.org[/url]
for setting up samba as a primary domain controller (PDC) maybe your
answer will be there

OpenLDAP LAM Samba as PDC
[url]http://www.opensourcehowto.org/how-to/samba/openldap-lam-samba-as-pdc.html[/url]

and if you feeling a little bit more adventurous later on you could try
getting into the policies with samba

Samba Primary Domain Controller with Group Policies
[url]http://www.opensourcehowto.org/how-to/samba/samba-primary-domain-controller-with-group-policies.html[/url]