[Samba] help with Samba & win2k3 domain

sato x garasi9 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 16:02:40 GMT 2007

Hi..

I once had a simillar problem to yours, but mine is nscd. To let nscd
recognise the change in my LDAP backend, I usually reload nscd each time the
changing happend or it will change automatically in a couple of minute. But
this doesn't happend if I added new users or groups. As with winbind, I also
cannot run id user but I can use winbind with my proxy server (squid) so
users in PDC who try to connect to the web will get a login message. I just
left nsswitch.conf as it was before.

Regards,

sato