[Samba] Laptops randomly losing their domain credentials

sato x garasi9 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 15:34:41 GMT 2007

Hi Chris,

Windows XP Pro has a default value of 10 logons for the number of the
previous  logon. You can change it in Administrative Tools > Local Security
Settings > Security Settings > Local Policies > Security Options >
Interactive logon: Number of previous logons to cache (in case domain
controller is not available). Change the value as you like. Good luck.

Regards,

sato