[Samba] Move local profile to domain profile.

Jason Baker jbaker at glastender.com
Tue Mar 20 13:18:46 GMT 2007

So far I haven't found an automated way. I just log in to the domain as
the user, which creates the roaming profile on the network. Then log
out, log in to the local machine as admin and copy the contents of My
Documents, Desktop and Application Data (all from Documents and
Settings/<username>) from the local profile to the roaming profile. Then
log back in to the domain as the user and all the desktop icons and user
settings should be there. Just remember to delete the local profile to
avoid confusion.

*Jason Baker
*/IT Coordinator/

*Glastender Inc.*