[Samba] Office products Locking issues

Mark Adams mark at campbell-lange.net
Tue Mar 20 11:34:19 GMT 2007

I will also be trying the reset on zero vc option, in the hope it will
help with my strange issues.

On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 08:32:48AM +0100, Marcello Romani wrote:

> I've been thinking about implementing an imap server for some time
> now... I hope I'll have time to get rid of "personal stored" e-mail as
> soon as possibile...

I would do extensive testing with IMAP and outlook before you put this
in to place, as Outlook support for IMAP is terrible, especially if you
want to have any remote users. If you are using any other mail
client you will be ok.

That is for a different mailing list though!

Cheers
Mark