[Samba] The specified NEtwork Name Cannot Be Found

Jeffrey Hathaway techteen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 21:14:37 GMT 2007

I keep gettin this error everytime i try to go into any network share but my
music share and my Shared share (which doesnt let me write to it like its
suppose to)

Here is my config

[global]
 ldap ssl = no
 passwd chat = *New*Password* %n\n *Re-enter*new*password*%n\n
*Password*changed*
 socket options = SO_BROADCAST TCP_NODELAY
 logon drive = H:
 domain master = Yes
 null passwords = Yes
 username map = /etc/samba/smbusers
 time server = Yes
 passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
 logon home =
 wins support = true
 netbios name = Dennis
 server string = Control Center
 logon script = global.bat
 unix password sync = Yes
 logon path =
 workgroup = OFFICE
 os level = 20
 utmp = Yes
 domain logons = Yes
 pam password change = Yes

[printers]
 comment = SMB Print Spool
 path = /var/spool/samba
 guest ok = Yes
 printable = Yes
 use client driver = Yes
 browseable = No

[netlogon]
 comment = Netlogon
 path = /home/samba/netlogon/%g
 guest ok = Yes
 locking = No

[WWW]
 comment = WWW  Files
 path = /home/www
 valid users = @admin
 read only = No
 force create mode = 0755
 force directory mode = 0755
 browseable = No
 locking = No
 delete readonly = Yes

[MUSIC]
 comment = Music  Files
 path = /home/music
 valid users = jeffrey
 read only = No
 force create mode = 0755
 force directory mode = 0755
 sync always = Yes
 browseable = No
 locking = No
 delete readonly = Yes

[ISO]
 comment = ISO  Files
 path = /home/iso
 valid users = @admin
 read only = No
 force create mode = 0755
 force directory mode = 0755
 sync always = Yes
 locking = No
 delete readonly = Yes

[homes]
 username = %S
 invalid users = @nobody
 valid users = %S
 read only = No
 browseable = No

[shared]
 comment = Shared Files
 path = /home/shared
 read only = No

Basicly i cannot access the Homes share, the WWW share, the ISO SHare, and
the shared share is not writable like it sould be.  the folders are there
but i dont know what the issue is.  This all started when i was trying to
figure out write permissions to shared, everything just took a turn for the
worse.

Please help me!