[Samba] Errors logging in from Windows - LDAP + Samba PDC

Paul Traylor patraylo at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Mar 16 13:54:45 GMT 2007

There are not any 2000 or 2003 servers on the network, but I bumped the
os level up to 100 anyways and restarted samba though it still gives me
the same login error.
"The system cound not log you on.  Make sure your User name and domain
are correct, then type your password again.  Letters in passwords must
be typed using the correct case"