[Samba] Question about AD user/ACL mapping

Knox, Bill wknox at mitre.org
Thu Mar 15 21:25:25 GMT 2007

Yes - I assumed that is what is allowing it to work if I create a
fred_smith user on the Unix box (which then works fine), and what is
letting wbinfo work. It seems to really be the mapping that would be
required to make winbindd know that fred_smith in the domain is the
same as freddy on the Unix box.

                  Bill Knox
                  Lead Operating Systems Programmer/Analyst
                  The MITRE Corporation