[Samba] Q: Samba Proxy or SAMBA Cluster?

Michael Gasch gasch at eva.mpg.de
Thu Mar 15 13:34:59 GMT 2007

Hello Volker and "List"

> This is exactly the same as discussed a couple of weeks ago:
for me it seems that cluster support in samba gets more and more
important. i know that there´s already a lot of work done and in
progress. and also it´s really a big challenge to implement these
HA-services.

i really want to speak in the name of the list regarding this topic and
want to thank everybody for putting so much work in this "sub-project"!!!

for me and my job it´s really important to have clustered samba
instances running on SAN-/ or other clusterfilesystems.

i´m looking forward to SambaXP which will hopefully present some
information about this topic (i know there´s a talk about clustered samba).

thx!
micha