[Samba] Office products Locking issues

Mark Adams mark at campbell-lange.net
Wed Mar 14 10:32:09 GMT 2007

Hi Dale,

Thanks for the link. I had already tried disabling oplocks completely on
the share as I thought this would be the issue, Unfortunatly it has not
helped.

can anyone advise how samba locking works? It seems in my case that
locks are not being released, until I restart samba.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark