[Samba] samba+Ldap+smbldap-tools

Chechu chechuironman at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 11 23:30:20 GMT 2007

hi,

I have  aproblem with the smbldap-tools...when I try to change the
passwd fron a user in win...I get the error "....", and I know that the
script of smbldap-tools fails when try to execute the next line:

# non-root user
if (!defined($oldpass)) {
  # prompt for current password
  system "stty -echo";
  print "(current) UNIX password: ";

  chomp($oldpass=<STDIN>);   ###(this line)###

  print "\n";
  system "stty echo";

My smb.conf is :

[global]

   workgroup = IRONMAN
   netbios name = SHOGUN
   server string = SAMBA-LDAP PDC server
;  wins support = no
;  wins server = w.x.y.z
   interfaces = eth1
;  pam password change = Yes
   dns proxy = no
   log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
   max log size = 1000
;  syslog only = yes
   syslog = 0
   name resolve order = lmhosts host wins bcast

####AUTENTIFICACION######

   security = user
   encrypt passwords = true
   passdb backend = ldapsam:ldaps://shogun.ironman.es:636
;  guest account = guest
   invalid users = root
   unix password sync = no
;   ldap passwd sync = yes
   passwd program = /usr/sbin/changepasswd.atc   -o %u
   passwd chat = *Enter\snew\sUNIX\spassword:* %n\n
*Retype\snew\sUNIX\spassword:* %n\n .
 ;  obey pam restrictions = yes
 ;  pam password change = no

#####LDAP#####

   ldap admin dn = cn=admin,dc=ironman,dc=es
   ldap ssl = on
   ldap delete dn = no
   ldap suffix = dc=ironman,dc=es
   ldap user suffix = ou=people
   ldap group suffix = ou=groups
  ldap machine suffix = ou=machines
########## Printing ##########

# If you want to automatically load your printer list rather
# than setting them up individually then you'll need this
   load printers = yes

# lpr(ng) printing. You may wish to override the location of the
# printcap file
;   printing = bsd
;   printcap name = /etc/printcap

# CUPS printing.  See also the cupsaddsmb(8) manpage in the
# cupsys-client package.
   printing = cups
   printcap name = cups

# When using [print$], root is implicitly a 'printer admin', but you can
# also give this right to other users to add drivers and set printer
# properties
   printer admin = @domainprintoperators

#######PDC###########3

   os level = 80
   preferred master = yes
   domain master = yes
   local master = yes
   domain logons = yes
   logon path = //SHOGUN/profiles/%u
   logon drive = V:
   logon home = //SHOGUN/%u
   logon script =%u.bat
;   domain admin group = @domainadmins
      add user script = /usr/local/sbin/smbldap-useradd -w %u

someone can help me?

thanks