[Samba] ldap

Pascal Legrand Pascal.Legrand at univ-orleans.fr
Thu Mar 8 15:03:48 GMT 2007

hello
in first i made a test with a single machine with samba and ldap authentication, everything works fine.
my qestion is the following :

we have 2 samba server (pdc 2domains), one for the teachers population, and another for the
students/teachers population.

i dont know how to do to make it works with an ldap authentication.
how to "tell" to ldap that the user "teacher1" has an account on the 2 samba servers.
anybody could help me (with ldif exemple)

thank you

Pascal Legrand
*IUT de Chartres* - _Service Informatique_