[Samba] Shares losing group entries

Mostro Mostro mostro713 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 20:10:49 GMT 2007

Hi Felipe,

A1. Samba is setup as a domain member server. It will be used as a file
server in a Windows 2000 Active Directory domain.

wbinfo -u and wbinfo -g display the Active Directory users and groups.

getent passwd only works when I specify the domain.

For example:

venencia:~ # getent passwd CAPRI\\owa-check
CAPRI\test:*:20056:20002:test:/home/CAPRI/test/bin/false

When I use getent passwd alone stdout displays the local password database

Thanks