[Samba] vfs_shadow and [homes]

Michael Gasch gasch at eva.mpg.de
Fri Mar 2 10:30:59 GMT 2007

hi,

thanks for your answers!!!
we have ~500 users and currently i don´t have ambitions to work around
this problem with symlinks. it´s not too urgent that i could not wait
until your improvements :)

if there´s a new release please let us know so we can test it.

thanks again!
micha

--
Michael Gasch
Department of Human Evolution (IT Staff)

Phone: 49 (0)341 - 3550 137
       49 (0)341 - 3550 374

Fax:   49 (0)341 - 3550 399