[Samba] Scripting net command problem

Henrik Zagerholm henke at mac.se
Thu Mar 1 13:16:37 GMT 2007

Yes, maybe I should. I think that most samba commands should have a
script or non-interactive flag if you want to use them in scripts.

BTW Why does the net command asks for my machines password ( CUBIQ-DEB
$@'s password: ) even though I specify -U Admin%pass?

I noticed that I don't get the question if I use the -P flag.
Is it safe to always specify the -P flag?

What happens if I specify both -U Admin%pass and -P ??

Regards,
Henrik