[Samba] Samba + Quantum StorNext FS (SNFS)

Peer-Joachim Koch pkoch at bgc-jena.mpg.de
Thu Mar 1 10:13:42 GMT 2007

Hi,

even when file locking is working from the underlaying
gfs ?
Isn't there a flag in the smb.conf to use the system file locking ?

Bye,
    Peer
Max-Planck-Institut fuer Biogeochemie
Dr. Peer-Joachim Koch
Hans-Knll Str.10            Telefon: ++49 3641 57-6705
D-07745 Jena                 Telefax: ++49 3641 57-7705