[Samba] Re: [clug] Samba PDC LDAP HowTo 4 U

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Sat Jun 30 03:27:30 GMT 2007

Chris Smart wrote:
> I've written a HowTo for 'Samba domain with LDAP back end' and am
> looking for people to test it and tell me the stupid things I did.

Thanks for posting the URL. I just did a presentation which I do not cover LDAP back ends in, and I had a question about just such a configuration, so I will pass this along to him.

For reference, my presentation can be found at this URL.

"Samba 3 PDC for Windows Clients and Samba 3 Book Review"
http://www.lueckdatasystems.com/pub/presentations/iccm2007.pdf
http://www.lueckdatasystems.com/pub/presentations/iccm2007.zip

I did not get all of the dust knocked out before the presentation... but after I think two years since I had last given the presentation I definitely got my work out getting the presentation polished
up as much as I did. (Scripts and config files are in the zip file.)

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems