Samba-AD HowTo Was: RE: [Samba] Can't get single sign on to work after joining linux toan AD domain

Wed Jun 27 06:25:08 GMT 2007

On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 09:25:49AM +0800, Address for list subcriptions wrote:
> i would be happy to lend my ignorance to any efforts in
> that direction as a pair of eyes with very little Samba
> knowledge behind them (i'm a Windows Admin by trade).  i
> considered attempting to write it myself but i'm not sure
> that my experience would be sufficient to make a decent
> job of it.

A very low-profile way to contribute documentation is via
wiki.samba.org. There's a list of HOWTOs referenced on the
main page. You need to create an account and have it
approved, we have to protect against spam.

Volker