[Samba] URGENT! Windows Server 2003 SP2 broke samba

boxyzzy at netscape.net boxyzzy at netscape.net
Tue Jun 26 20:17:03 GMT 2007

Reading the "How To Compile Samba" leads me to this question. Must I
compile Samba with AD support as described in that document in order
for the Samba server to be able to have userids/passwords authenticated
by a W2K3/SP2 AD?

I only need to be able to continue to provide access to users' Unix
home directories from their PCs via a Windows login script that
includes: net use s: \\sambasvr\username  (where username is the same
for both Unix and Windows).

Gee! I wish I had seen this coming!

Charles