[Samba] URGENT! Windows Server 2003 SP2 broke samba

boxyzzy at netscape.net boxyzzy at netscape.net
Mon Jun 25 17:32:33 GMT 2007

After applying SP2 to our Windows Server 2003 domain controller, we are
unable to access Samba Version 3.0.4 shared user diectories.

Access fails with these message:
unable to validate password for user USER in domain DOMAIN to Domain
controller \\DOODAH. Error was NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED.

If no one has experienced and resolved this, how do I debug this
situation?

Thanks, in advance, for any help offered.

Charles