[Samba] idmap_ad Integration with Windows 2003 pre-R2

S Murthy Kambhampaty smk_va at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 17:55:57 GMT 2007

Is then new idmap_ad module capable of getting uid/gid info from a Windows 2003 AD pre-R2 with RFC2307 Unix Identity Mapping Extensions applied?

Also, is the correct syntax for specifying the schema_mode as follows:
 idmap config dom.example.com:schema_mode = rfc2307

(I am not confident that I am reading the idmap_ad manpage and the new idmap document correctly.)

Thanks for the help,
   Murthy