[Samba] Recycle bin and ACL

Cybionet cybionet at videotron.ca
Thu Jun 21 10:05:45 GMT 2007

Greeting Henry,

I don't have use recycle:directory_mode and recycle:directory_mode
parameters yet. But try to remove these parameters and set on the
.Papierkorb directory 2770 POSIX permission. After set ACL permisson for
projekt-rw group.

chmod 2770 .Papierkorb
chown root:root .Papierkorb

setfacl -m group:projekt-rw:rwx .Papierkorb
setfacl -d -m group:projekt-rw:rwx .Papierkorb

With this, only the owner name will change. The permission for group
will always be the same as you wish. And on the share you can set these
parameters to be sure that all work correctly

force create mode = 660
directory mode = 770

Hope that will work!

Regards,