[Samba] Invalid Argument ls dir mounted share

Max Kipness max at assuredata.com
Thu Jun 14 19:29:43 GMT 2007

Actually, if I split the directory in two, each gets read just fine, so yes,
all are valid file names.

As Anderson pointed out, this bug has been posted. There are actually
several bug posting based on this same error. Seems this broke with Fedora 5
kernel updates and made it into Fedora 6. Still reading the thread to see if
there is a fix yet.

Max