[Samba] Invalid Argument ls dir mounted share

Max Kipness max at assuredata.com
Thu Jun 14 18:53:34 GMT 2007

Thanks for the reply. The Samba list is probably the hardest list to get an
answer from, it's very strange.

Anyway, it's good to know I'm not the only one that noticed this. I'm
thinking I did not have this issue with prior versions of Fedora, but I'm
not positive. I'm wondering if it's a cifs bug. Hopefully someone that knows
more about this will reply.

Have you found any pattern to your problem? As far as contents of the
directory?

If I find a solution, I will be sure and let you know.

Thanks,
Max