[Samba] Problem about samba3 on freebsd, with smbldap-tools [solved]

Patrick Dung patrick_dkt at yahoo.com.hk
Wed Jun 6 20:17:38 GMT 2007

Hi

I have figured out what went wrong.
I have previously complied samba without ldap support.
There are tdb files in /var/db/samba.

I have just uninstall samba and
remove all tdb files (this instruction was given when run make
deinstall in the samba3 ports, but I didn't follow it before).

I did a fresh recompile with ldap support and now the problem is gone.

Thanks
Patrick