[Samba] AD Integrated authentication

Miguel Gonzalez Castaños miguel_3_gonzalez at yahoo.es
Tue Jun 5 21:14:35 GMT 2007

I think you should be aware that some changes on Debian (and therefore
Ubuntu packages) has been going on in etch (current stable). I don't
know in terms of RH, but at least in my case, ADS didn't work. I have to
test the new packages that has been posted on the samba website and will
be included soon on stable branch of Debian

Just to point out that might be something broken

Miguel